Chemical Engineering - Online
This current MENG concentration is not eligible for UConn visa sponsorship. Please contact ISSS for more information regarding programs that allow UConn visa sponsorship at email@example.com.
UConn’s Master of Engineering (MENG) in Chemical Engineering is a 30-credit online (synchronous and asynchronous coursework) graduate degree that helps working engineers strengthen their technical skills helping to bring value to industry. Curriculum focuses on industrial practice and design and integrates subject matter across disciplines helping to prepare graduates for advanced positions in a variety of industries, such as petrochemical processing, materials manufacturing, energy distribution, microelectronics, and biotechnology.
In addition to professional development skills, the highlights of the Chemical Engineering MENG program include:
- Advanced introduction to thermodynamics, transport phenomena, and kinetics within the context of chemical engineering applications.
- Business communication objectives that develop and analyze written materials in various formats as well as plan and deliver presentations.
- Fundamental knowledge of process engineering along with empirical information represented by data science/machine learning models.
- Solving advanced engineering mathematical problems using linear algebra, differential equations, transformations, state variables and probability.
- Flexibility, bringing engineering professionals the classes they need via convenient online course delivery.
To view the MENG Chemical Engineering Plan of Study CLICK HERE.
Summer 2023 Semester:
Thursday, April 20, 2023
Fall 2023 Semester:
Saturday, July 15, 2023