Manufacturing - 100% Online
UConn’s Master of Engineering (MENG) in Manufacturing is a 30-credit online graduate degree that gives you state-of the art education and skills to improve manufacturing efficiency featuring the synergistic blend of traditional manufacturing techniques and the recent, revolutionary progresses in the Industry 4.0 initiative.
In addition to professional development skills, the highlights of the Manufacturing MENG program include:
- Concepts and techniques of real time statistical process control.
- Business communication objectives that develop and analyze written materials in various formats as well as plan and deliver presentations.
- Manufacturing decision making in production, process, and warehouse environments.
- Multiple manufacturing methods for various material types.
- Solving advanced engineering mathematical problems using linear algebra, differential equations, transformations, state variables and probability.
- Flexibility, bringing engineering professionals the classes they need via convenient online course delivery.
The Manufacturing MENG is designed to educate engineers by strengthening their understanding and skill-sets especially as the industry is undergoing dramatic technological advancements in automation, robotics, data analytics, and sustainability. This offering will provide a much needed platform to help solve to these problems.
To view the MENG Manufacturing Plan of Study CLICK HERE.